Monday, January 19, 2009

on my return

The last week was a little stressful and extremely busy such that every time that I logged on to blog, I got distracted. For details on the stress see my other blog as it was work related. I am working out more consistently and feel better for it. I will get some pictures of Jack today and get them posted. B went to the winter formal at Catholic Central last night. I would not have even waited up for him if it hadn’t been for the crappy weather here. We have about 12 inches on the ground and are getting about an inch of new snow a day. I wish I could figure out how to capitalize on the snow, as it is, its just a pain in the butt. H is in Virginia with her friend, they flew out on Friday and are returning today. K has started her last semester in school and is looking for a job. Keep that in your prayers out there…I’m dealing with a sore throat this morning and am hoping that it is not strep as H had it early last week. I’ll most likely have to go to the doctor tomorrow or Wednesday.

No comments: