Monday, April 27, 2009

monday jack late but.....ontime
















It’s been a grueling two plus weeks with K getting ready for her last set of finals for her last semester. She graduates on May 9, and she is really looking forward to having some free time. I did not do as well as I would have liked on my last exam, so I have been using my extra time to study. I hope that it works. Our (Jack and I) Sunday afternoon was spent finishing chores that didn’t get done while B was doing the school play and Grandmother “E” was visiting, and ripping the dishwasher apart looking for the noise it was making. It looks like the motor bearings are trashed, so I had a glass of wine and went out in the yard to hang with Jack in the sun. He enjoys being outside and is crabby on days when he doesn’t get to go out. Here are some pictures of us having fun, and perhaps a video of the play if I can get an upload. Enjoy!!

No comments: