Sunday, August 23, 2009

minivaca vol I
















Last weekend we took a trip to Lake Erie to Kelley’s Island. It’s a small resort area near Put-In-Bay with a national park with enhanced camping. Our trip was auspicious from the start, as I had an exam on Friday at noon. This meant that I was primarily focused on doing well on the test and secondarily on everything else. It seems that when I was younger it was easier to multitask. Alas, had I not given up nicotine and herbal supplements it might be easier, perhaps I’m just old. To add to our discomfort, H had been ill all day and it was in question as to if she (and one parent) would come up on Saturday. In the end, as we were to find out later, we would have not have to have roughed it as much, but we all went together. Here are some pictures of the trip and I should mention that even thought H did puke on the hiway at Lordstown, by the time we got to Marblehead, she was much better. As always, we enjoyed the Ferry ride, almost makes me miss being underway,,,,almost. Enjoy the pictures.

No comments: