Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I may be a spammer (and monday jack)


Well apparently, I may have been labeled as a “spammer” and had my privileges revoked. Well now its way past Monday and I just realized that I’ve been cleared!! Whew, I’m glad that’s over. Also, the Jack is late (per my norm) but is great this week. I am trying to get the next great whatever (jack) interested in the keyboard. Perhaps when B, H and Jack get their group together, K can manage and I can roadie!!! What coolness’s. Well here they are enjoy!!


P.S. The next time that we shoot a Monday Jack with B, we will ensure that you are not subjected to his TW’s.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How did you get labeled as a "spammer"???

Unknown said...

I am trying to get how do you stop spam the next great whatever (jack) interested in the keyboard.