Thursday, September 4, 2008

no excuse, seriously


I’m back on daylight shift for a while and this week has been wonderful so far. I have been coming home each day, after picking up Jack and H, taking a swim and cooking dinner. Then we do some dishes and other chores and play with Jack and the others. Jack is doing well at the babysitters, a surprise to me, and he is cutting teeth and fighting off a stomach bug, still smiling. The students are doing well, although there is much complaining and grouching about homework, getting up early, not having enough free time and the like. We are making advanced plans for cooler weather by cutting some firewood, moving stuff around in the garages for winter parking and putting the van in the basement garage temporarily. I don’t want my yard to look too redneck. Enjoy the pictures I will try to get some of the others up soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Remember who recommended that I only take two classes last semester when I was pregnant with Jack. Six course this semester, of course I am going to complain. LOL