Tuesday, May 27, 2008

the mazda saga...

I drove it to work the other day and it quit on me (a much longer story, one that I am not willing to try here as it would drown my keyboard). I had a nice coworker follow me home and it overheated. hindsight being what it is, I should have been looking at all of my indications when it quit at work. I was working on it today and noticed that with the engine running, the little bubbler line off of the radiator bubbles continously....looks like the head gasket (or both). man does that suck. the parts alone are about $400 so, I am now trying to find a way to get rid of it and still have a spare car for B to drive.

those of you who know my chevrolet/GM hatred problems will appreciate what one of my coworkers recommended, take it in and get a trade on something else, let them deal with it. I looked online and their inventory dont fit my budget. but you should have heard me lauging when i thought about it...thanks dan.

No comments: