Thursday, May 22, 2008

my wife is so cool


so, we were getting all of the pictures off of the digital cameras, getting dinner ready and taking care of getting Jack, Hannah and B where they needed to be and I seriously needed a nap. one of the problems I had getting the weekly Jack uploaded was that the picture on the camera was sideways. she reorientated and uploaded it (while i was napping), along with the word doc that i was working on. so cool, and for all of you that want to know how you stay married for like a thousand (23) years, she did that for me while she was at least mildly annoied with me (more like hugely pissed). the picture is from the upload she did.


YOU ARE THE BEST, K....................!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, you are pretty cool yourself, and I wasn't pissed, but I know you aren't going to believe that.

Anonymous said...

This whole baby thing is why Amiee had the procedure done this past Friday... We're done with our production line, thank-you-very-much.