Wednesday, July 9, 2008

the monday jack











Hello again, I know that its not monday and amazingly enough the picture was taken on Sunday. the excuse of the week is that the camera got uploaded to the laptop and it took me two days to figure out where the pictures were (lame, I know). K's side of the family has a killer (wicked?) reunion in early july every year and this was taken at the family farm near Wheelersburg, O. Also included some of the rest of the family, B playing with papaw and H doing her thing at fireworks on the fourth. The main "fun" thing that K remembers is playing in the creek, so this weeks pic is of her and Jack in the stream. I would like to know what they were so intent on. As for me, I am on the afternoon shift and didnt make it. I have always had a great time down there and perhaps I will get a chance next year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We were just watching the water roll over Jack's toes.