Tuesday, October 21, 2008

a blue monday

…A very blue Monday indeed. With K on a field trip for school and me having the day off (midnight shift), we got B and H off to school, grandmother on her home (she came over to help out) it was just Jack and I. After our shower, he had a melt down and it lasted for an hour and a half. We came to find out that he was coming down with something as shortly after I picked him up from the babysitters (I had to nap) he had a fever, poor little guy. So no pictures this Monday, Ill try to get some when he feels better.

As for our week, the ones of us in school are doing well. Work goes fine for me and Jack is growing so fast. He can almost crawl, he can get up on hands and knees but hasn’t taken off yet. I get the feeling that he won’t crawl very long, going quickly to walking. B and I moved firewood that I cut earlier in the week and then we had a load delivered. The weather was so nice that we both had short sleeved shirts on and now we both have poison ivy. Not too much but just enough to be annoying, perhaps I’ll post pictures of that later this week.

No comments: