Monday, October 6, 2008

Holy crap, its monday.....again










Well, this week I am making some sacrifices to get the Jack to you on time. Yes ,dear bloggers, I took Tuesday off and after performing my many husbandly, fatherly and manly duties (including the bourbon and water) have put the entire family to bed and am making my entry on Monday. Things following most recent cancellation of the license class that I was supposed to be in have been most hectic. H has what we thought was strep (wrong) , B went to Steubie for a “hangout” with friends (scary) and Jack is eating from his own plate (see video below). I was on training this week (see the INPO website for some juicy human performance stuff) and was barely able to stay awake. I want you to enjoy something special this week, namely extra pictures not taken today including his bath in the kitchen sink, playing with mom on new clothes day and the messy boy video from dinner. Love to you all


No comments: