Friday, November 7, 2008

derelict blogger!?!?

So, the derelict blogger returns with a quick update before the next Monday Jack. I got off my but and checked all of my email accounts and five of you actually sent me mail to check on me, thanks.


I came off of midnight shift and ended up with a crappy cold for Halloween and my birthday. I worked on my birthday to take the second off to go to the Diocesan Youth Conference with the K’’s combined youth group.

We all had a good time at the conference, had some adventures too!! The kids investigated some potential vocations, and while we were helping with the lunch crowd, Jack got locked in a classroom for fifteen minutes (he was asleep and I didn’t freak out) the pic of the door is the one that was inadvertently locked when a teen slammed the door.



I took Tuesday off to get some long delayed chores done and was lucky enough to have time to rack my other batch of crabapple and Sara’s Pear. Then proceeded to take a “long winters nap” on the living room floor. See the video and don’t laugh too hard.

The rest of the week has been in training for me and school for the rest. General silliness with H and Jack, funny food faces and both of them in Jacks bed.

The main seal failed on the AVEO last night on the way home and we are now shopping for a new engine and a good mechanic. Looks like I will have to raid the 401K for money to fix it.

I am also negotiating a new (company) Job here on site so keep me in your prayers.

Also, speaking of prayers, keep Joel over at TSSP in your prayers he was diagnosed with cancer this last week.

I will endeavor to get a sea story posted this weekend as I am working and usually have time to do the USATODAY crossword.

Enjoy!!!
OK, so the video won't load from work.....posting later.....CIAO

No comments: